Polymer App Toolbox is a collection of components, tools and templates for building modern web apps with Polymer. App Toolbox features:
- Component-based architecture using Polymer and web components.
- Responsive design using the app layout components.
- Modular routing using the
- Localization with
- Turnkey support for local storage with app storage elements.
- Offline caching as a progressive enhancement, using service workers.
- Build tooling to support serving your app multiple ways: unbundled for delivery over HTTP/2 with server push, and bundled for delivery over HTTP/1.
You can use any one of these components separately, or use them together to build a full-featured Progressive web app. Most importantly, each component is additive. For a simple app you may only need app-layout. As it gets more complicated, you can add routing, offline caching, and a high-performance server as required.
To get started, see the section on Application templates.